Sunday, January 8, 2017




This year I've decided to spin a lot, knit a lot, crochet a lot, tat like crazy - and finish projects.  And off to a good start, I think.  I managed to complete this only about five months later than intended.   I got permission from the mom of this sweet charmer to show the sweater on my favorite baby.  It was a race to the finish - I kept adding more stitches to each part of the sweater while the little sweetheart did her best to try to outgrow everything before I finished.






 I added a little more to the sides and I'm really, really glad she got the sweater last week, because this week could have been too late... 

This week, among a bunch of other things, I decided to make some pussyhats.  I dyed my favorite super-bulky yesterday, and today, since it was dry, I wound balls and began knitting.  Here's the first one, using the pattern for superbulky from the pussyhats.com website, the top left is the second hat in progress...





I figure it will go to DC when I can't, and it's a small way to stand up and be heard.  And just possibly, we need as many of those as possible.








No comments: